AVALOPEC biodegradable resin can be made into agricultural mulch sheet or film, which is often used to cover a large portion of soil in preparation for planting. Mulch film provides below advantages：
- Improving the quality of agriculture crops.
- Maintaining soil moisture.
- Controlling soil temperature.
- Inhibiting weeds.
AVALOPEC Agricultural Mulch Sheet's Laboratory Test
- 【Biodegradable & Compostable】Burying with proper soil environment, more than 90% of the material will be converted to CO2 and water after 6 months.
- 【Non-toxic】It is combustible without generate harmful substances. Less CO2 emissions than other plastics which is environmentally friendly and helps carbon reduction.
- 【Metal Free】Completely non-toxic, no plasticizer and metal free, reducing the pollution caused by disposable plastic waste.
Meets EN13432 and ASTM D6400